1. I am a buyer of Mobile phones/tablets/laptops/cameras/other electronics – how does this service help me?Answer: As a Buyer, the Trade Trust Service ensures your payment for goods is kept in a secure FCA approved government monitored account in the UK until the time you receive the goods and have checked them. The Seller receives the payment only AFTER you have received and accepted the goods. This makes sure no more wrong stock delivery, no more faulty pieces and no more risk of losing advance.
2. What do I need to register for this service?Answer: As a Buyer, the only documentation we need from you is your KYC (Know Your Customer) documents which are required by Barclays Bank in London. These are your usual ID documents like Drivers Licence, Passport and residence proofs like Utility Bills and Council Tax letters.
3. How do I pay and Who do I pay for the goods?Answer: As a Buyer you would need to pay into a Barclays account in London where the money is held until you receive the goods. The payment for the goods has to be 100% in advance and can be sent in any currency as we have an excellent Forex partner that handles all International payments in all major currencies.
4. Is my money safe?Answer: The money is held in a Barclays Bank under secure FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) guidelines and in a neutral account.
5. This service sounds great! How much does it cost??Answer: As a Buyer, you do not have to pay any Service Charges. The Seller assumes responsibility for the charges as a small fee is taken from the Seller’s profit.
6. What if I receive a stock that is different from what I paid for?Answer: If the goods that are delivered to you are not as per the agreement – gsmExchange would arbitrate as an initial step and try to resolve the issue by contacting the Seller and rectifying the shortcoming. If this does not resolve the issue – your money would be refunded to you and the stock returned to the Seller.
7. What if the quantity of the stock I receive is lesser than what was agreed?Answer: If the quantity of the items you bought is not as promised, gsmExchange will arbitrate and try to have the seller ship the missing quantity. In case the Seller does not ship additional quantity, gsmExchange will accordingly deduct the corresponding amount from your payment and return the money to you – making sure you only pay for the quantity you receive.
8. Import Liabilities/Local Taxes?Answer: All local taxes, import taxes/liabilities have to be borne by the Buyer as a standard trade practice.
9. Can I register once and use this service every time I trade?Answer: YES! Once we have your KYC documents, you can use this service every time- any time!
10. How to get started? I would love to make sure all my trades are safe!Answer: Speak to the Seller today and insist on using Trade Trust Service – it is a win-win situation as the Seller will also have payment security and will be confident in sending you the stock you want! Make Trade Trust Service your standard practice to make your business 100% risk free and expand your global reach.
11. What are the terms and conditions of the service for the buyer?Answer: you can read terms and conditions for the buyer here. INSERT TERMS AND CONDITIONS HERE