1. I am a Seller of Mobile phones/tablets/laptops/cameras/other electronics – how does this service help me?Answer: As a Seller, the Trade Trust Service ensures your payment for goods is kept in a secure FCA approved government monitored account in the UK until the time the Buyer receives the goods. The Buyer sends 100% payment BEFORE you have even shipped the goods. This makes sure no more delayed payments, no more partial payments and no more risk of losing money.
2. What do I need to register for this service?Answer: As a Seller, the only documentation you need to produce is an Invoice for the transaction with the Buyer. You will also be asked to enter your bank account details where you would like to receive the payments.
3. How do I pay and Who do I pay for the Service?Answer: As a Seller you would need to pay the Service charge for the Trade Trust Service. Trade Trust operates on a 0.3% flat fee per transaction with a minimum charge of €300. This fee is applied to the transaction and paid before the seller receives their final payment. Example - Deal is worth €200,000, Trade Trust apply a 0.3% fee of €600. Once the deal is completed, the seller receives a payment of €199,400.
4. Is my money safe?Answer: The money is held in a Barclays Bank under secure FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) guidelines and in a neutral account.
5. What if I do not receive the payment for the goods I sold?Answer: That will never happen! All payments are made 100% in advance even before you ship the goods. You will get 100% of your money for sure each time, every time.
6. What if the quantity of the stock I dispatch is lesser than what was agreed originally?Answer: If the quantity of the items you sold is not as promised, gsmExchange will arbitrate and will accordingly deduct the corresponding amount from your payment and return the money to the Buyer –you will only be paid for the quantity you sell.
7. Import Liabilities/Local Taxes?Answer: All local taxes, import taxes/liabilities have to be borne by the Buyer as a standard trade practice. Seller assumes the responsibility of shipping goods as described in the PO and is responsible for any inconsistancies in the agreement.
8. Can I register once and use this service every time I trade?Answer: YES! Once we have your bank details, you can use this service every time- any time! You will just have to pay the service charge for each Trade.
9. How to get started? I would love to make sure all my trades are safe!Answer: Speak to the Buyer today and insist on using Trade Trust Service – it is a win-win situation as the Seller will also have shipment security and will be confident in buying any stock from you! Make Trade Trust Service your standard practice to make your business 100% risk free and expand your global Buyer reach.
10. What are the terms and conditions of the service for the seller?Answer: you can read terms and conditions for the seller here. INSERT TERMS & CONDITIONS